This is what I’m using to run Bored Horse, in case you were wondering.
- Site runs on Cloudflare Pages.
- The actual site is generated by Astro.
- The newsletter uses Revue.
- Code is written in either VS Code (macOS), or Textastic (iPadOS).
- I use either Fork (macOS) or Working Copy (iPadOS(iOS)) for
- The actual posts are written in Ulysses (iPadOS/iOS/macOS). Any image processing is done using Pixelmator Pro (macOS) or Pixelmator Photo (iPadOS/iOS). Photos often get the Darkroom (iPadOS/iOS/macOS) treatment as well.
Development machines include the 2021 12.9” M1 iPad Pro, and the 2021 M1 Max 14” MacBook Pro. The latter runs everything locally, including Node.js, which is something I haven’t tried to set up on the iPad yet.
Questions? Ask me on Twitter.